Here is my assignment:
- Acknowledge the nominating blogger. (Done:)
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions the nominating blogger has created for you.
- List 11 bloggers. They should be bloggers you believe deserve some recognition and a little blogging love!
- Post 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate to answer and let all the bloggers know they have been nominated. (You cannot nominate the blogger who nominated you.)
- I. Love. NASCAR. No really. It's more than driving in circles:)
- When pregnant I never ever thought I would have girls. I have 2 girls and it super fun/cool/exciting/worth it:)
- I love office supplies/pens/mechanical pencils/post-its etc. But I always lose them:)
- My first degree was in early-childhood and I always thought I would teach 1st grade. During student teaching I taught 5th grade and LOVED it. Taught 5th grade for 10 years.
- I am not a shopper. Going to the mall and wandering around aimlessly is not for me. I go with a goal in mind and leave:)
- I miss being a teacher and still think I am a teacher. But I love, LOVE, love being a principal.
- I eat the same things for a long time. Once I find a meal/food I like I eat it forever:) Or at least until I get tired of it but it takes a long time for me:)
- I am a chicken. I cannot watch scarey movies EVER. Still traumatized by movies I watched when I was younger.
- My favorite movies are action movies. Transformers/Fast and Furious/Iron Man. :):):)
- Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday.
- I never finish all the food on my plate when at lunch with my district admin.:) They find great joy on making fun of me for this.
1. Do you prefer to shop in stores or online? Neither. I don't like to shop.
2. How many pairs of shoes do you own? Not very many. I hate shoes. I have big feet and most shoes for people with big feet are ugly. It's better but still not a fan.
3. What is your favorite type of music? Favorite band or song? Country but like all genres.
4. Cats or Dogs? Why... Dogs. Cats don't like me.
5. What is your typical bedtime? 10:30-11:00
6. Favorite twitter chat? #satchat #edchat #educoach
7. Democrat/Republican/Other? It depends:)
8. Best place you ever vacationed? I have never been much of a vacationer. I consider the things we do on weekends and summer activities as vacation type activities.
9. Best book you've read in 2013? The Five People You Meet In Heaven - After my brother was killed in a motorcycle accident I wanted to know how to help my parents and/or understand what they were going through. So I read all the books they were reading.
10. Favorite television show when you were growing up? I don't remember watching much television growing up.
11. What is one thing you never/rarely share that you are exceptionally proud of? Right now I am extremely proud of how well my girls behave and treat other people. They are both really good kids and have kind hearts. I am probably too hard on them:)
My questions for my nominees:
- How many apps do you have on your phone?
- Favorite app and why?
- How many songs in your iTunes library?
- Ice cream or french fries?
- Favorite children's book?
- What organization would you volunteer for and why?
- Who was your favorite teacher? Why?
- Coffee or soda?
- Favorite social media platform?
- Indoor or outdoor activities?
- Drive through or dine in?