Who: Any/all Southwest Missouri Principals
When: Tuesday Oct. 8th, 12:30-3:30 PM
Where: Strafford Auditorium, Strafford, MO
12:00-12:30 New Principal Social: If you are a new principal or have not been to a SWMAESP meeting please join us early so we can get to know you and learn how we can best help our newbies!
12:30-1:00 Light lunch and socializing: Sandwiches, chips and drinks provided by our SW group. (We might have a sponsor that can cover the cost of lunch but I haven't heard back yet.)
1:00-1:30 Business Meeting: Agenda will be presented at meeting or sent electronically. Something like this......
- Welcome and Introductions - New State Director Mike Schooley
- Membership Report - Toni Bass, Logan-Rogersville
- Treasurers Report -Kara Crighton-Smith
- Secretary's Report from June 6th Meeting - Pat Sutherland
- General Announcements - Spring Conference update, call for presentations, etc.
- Legal/Legislative Issues: Mike Lodewegen
- Discipline: Annette Cozort/Susie Gasser, Monett Schools
- Teacher Evaluations: Michelle Collins, Branson/Toni Bass, Logan Rogersville
- Celebrations: Lael Hyde/Sheila Moore, Lebanon Schools
- Time management/Balance: Karla Spears, Halfway Schools
- Common Core Commuication with Parents: Dr. Doug Hayter, Branson Schools
- Standards Based Grading: Addie Gaines, Kirbyville Schools/Kara Crighton-Smith Willard Schools
- Technology: Melinda Miller, Willard Schools(That's me:)