Below is an embedded document with lots of reason's to be a part of our local organization as well as the national organization, NAESP. Other than what is listed on the document there are some unintentional bonus benefits to becoming part of our group....
- We are a like-minded group of professionals that like to hang-out and talk shop during the school year!
- We want to help each other.
- We know that by sharing our ideas with others, we get more ideas in return.
- We like to "Pay it Forward."
- We want to be a part of your PLN - Professional Learning Network
- Help is just a phone call away! Even on your worst day you can reach out and we will help you find a solution and add a little humor for no extra cost!
- We build friendships that will last long after the sunset of your principal-ship.
- We provide professional development every time we meet.
- We have large and small group meetings through-out the year.
The membership fee is worth it! Check with your Superintendent or Central Office to see if your district will cover your membership. If not, we can help you figure out a payment plan.