David and Katie have guests on to talk about their different workflows:
- iPhone5 - Yes that's right I am the proud owner of the 5 and I switched from AT&T to Verizon. I can't tell if I am happier about the phone or the service? Both have been great!
- Epson Stylus NX625 printer - nothing special about this printer. I think I originally got it because I was supposed to be able to print to it wirelessly. It was such an ordeal I just forgot about that.
- MacBook Air 11" - This is my "go to" computer. Hardly use my iPad. Shocking I know.
- Photo stream - Everything I take with my phone will eventually show up on my Air. I still find it easier and quicker to post and compost on my Air than my phone or iPad.
- Facebook - Obviously to upload to school page
- Edublogs App - My school website is edublogs
- Blogger App - That's for this website:)
- Skitch - to write or draw on the pictures
|A bird flew in my house last night! That was fun.|
- Take all pictures with iPhone5. This is with me all the time. I can take pictures of everything with it. My goal is just to get pictures out to my school community as often and quickly as possible.
- Add drawings or text to pictures if needed with Skitch. If I can't get the picture uploaded right away I will work on it on my phone at night while I am putting my kids to bed.
- Use an App to upload the pictures to my school website, staff website, and/or school facebook page.