Here is what I have tried:
- Audacity - Took me a long time to figure out but once I did I can create/edit semi-professional-like podcasts. Too complicated for teachers.
- Evernote - Can record voice memos into Evernote, then have to email from Evernote, then download and save, then upload somewhere....CRAZY!
- iPhone voice memos - Again, you have to record, then email to yourself, then download and re-upload to the web. CRAZY again
- Each teacher has a phone in his/her classroom and teacher could post directions by the phone. Students could do this as part of Daily 5.
- All teachers have iPads and most have iPhones and can use the iPadio app.
- If not the app just use the cell phone to call your iPadio number.