Friday, June 11, 2010
Why I "need" an iPhone4 - Day 11 of challenge
10. 10 yrs = "Aluminum Anniversary = iPhone has to have some type of aluminum-ish metal in it somewhere.
9. The iPhone is scheduled to be available the exact date of my anniversary. June 24
8. I showed great restraint when the iPad was released
7. It's thinner
6. I can record and edit movies of my children to send to family
5. The folders option can help me organize all my Apps. (I have A LOT.)
4. Multitasking - I have wanted the iPhone to do this since the Palm came out with it.
3. Longer battery life
2. I can keep the unlimited plan
1. Scott Elias is getting one and I have one-up him.:)
So tune in for my "Anniversary iPhone Post" and see how it turns out!