#GTAdmin - Google Teacher Acadamy for Administrators
- Focus on the student
- Use the tools to solve current challenges, don't make the tools new challenges
- Google Alerts - one thing I want to set up ASAP and could have probably done by now but haven't taken the time
- Could start Google Apps for education with teachers and gmail right now, 3rd and 4th grade students once teachers explore it
- Yong Zhao is a hilarious presenter and I have added his book to my list of books to read
- Other countries are attempting to reform their education systems to look like ours.
- Since there is not enough time in the day, I need to carve out a few minutes to explore virtual worlds. (2nd Life etc.)
- Geoffrey Canada - You have to read between the lines of what he is saying. ALL teachers may not see his remarks as insightful.
- Rich Allen is a dynamic presenter! Attended a 5 day workshop with him 12 years ago when he was with Eric Jensen and will definitely buy his new book Green Light Classroom before I leave.