- My room was waaaayyyyyyyy upstairs and far away from the rest of the conference presentations. Not sure why but was assured that will not happen again.
- Next year wi-fi will be available in ALL presentations. Whether it is used will be another story but I can at least try live-blogging/back-channeling.
- Not a big turn out but like I said my room was "out of the way" of the rest of the rooms.
- Bought too much candy that I ate most myself.
- I did the same presentation 3 times with work time before, during and after each presentation.
- Participants wanted more "how-to" instructions. (I gave links to screencasts tutorials on EVERYTHING I did.)
- Next year they need to be able to leave with a project created.
- Next year will call on the expertise of others to do presentations during the day too. Long day from 6:30AM to 4PM.
- Need to add podcasting as a session.
Please feel free to share any ideas for next year.