Saturday, February 2, 2008

I have "blogger's block:):):)

It is such a challenge to come up with things to write about right now. So I will call it "BB" Blogger's Block. I had a very long post about closing school for snow days. But then my Supt. was the only one of 200 and some schools that did NOT call off school yesterday and it voided all my thoughts from the previous day. I am not kidding. We made the news for having school when ALL other schools were not in session.
Twitter has been a lot fun lately. Getting twitter updates on my phone are a nice way to break up the day. It would probably be best to quiet some of them because my phone goes off too many times. Twitter has lead me to some great blog posts. I guess I am just as bad as others about not commenting on blogs lately.
How do you overcome "BB" Blogger's Block?