Sunday, June 24, 2007

Help with Student Blogging?

I am very interested in how you all are using blogging with your students. Obviously a lot of student blogs are protected so that strangers like me cannot peek in. But please, oh please if you would let me take a look at some student blogging that would be great!

I started at this website and just listened to podcast about 2nd graders blogging but I still have these questions:

Does each student have their OWN blog?
Or is it one blog and all the students are administrators and can post?
Do students create actual posts or comment on a teacher prompt?
What are your different categories?
Do the students have specific titles they always post under or do they make up titles?

I am sure I can figure all this out once I see a couple real examples. Please!!!!